Need Based Scholarships Program for Pakistani Students by HEC
The HEC Need Based Scholarship program which is obtainable to that scholars who will probably be registered in decided on Universities of Pakistan and take part on this program. This scholarship program is best for Public sector Pakistani universities different then Public sector Pakistani universities cannot take part on this program. This scholarship award is obtainable by HEC/Government of Pakistan. HEC (Higher schooling fee) supplies monetary strengthen, regulates and administer the upper schooling promotion in Pakistan.These scholarships are mainly for giving alternatives to sensible scholars who’re economically underprivileged and are incapable of paying upper schooling bills at spouse universities. Those scholars who belong to rural & far off spaces of Pakistan like as FATA, Balochistan,Southern Punjab, Northern Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwan.
- Duration of those Program are four years for undergraduates and 2 years for graduates.
- These program for each Undergraduate and Graduate
- Number of Scholarships are 10,zero19
- Application Deadline Date is Undefined
Institutions record or Program:
|List of Participating Universities|
|1||University of Karachi, Karachi|
|2||University of Sindh, Jamshoro|
|three||Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur Mir’s, Sindh|
|four||University of the Punjab, Lahore|
|five||Bahauddin Zakriya University, Multan|
|6||The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Bahawalpur|
|7||Fatima Jinnah Women University, The Mall, Old Presidency, Rawalpindi|
|eight||Government College University (GCU), Katchery Road, Lahore|
|nine||Lahore College for Women University, Jail Road, Lahore|
|10||Government College University, Allam Iqbal Road, Faisalabad|
|11||University of Sargodha, Sargodha|
|12||Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science & Technology, University Road, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.|
|13||Gomal University, D. I. Khan|
|14||Kohat University of Science & Technology, KUST, Kohat|
|15||University of Balochistan, Sariab Road, Quetta|
|16||Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering & Management Sciences, Quetta|
|17||Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad|
|18||International Islamic University, IIUI, Islamabad|
|19||University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJKU), Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir|
|20||Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University, Brewery Road, Quetta|
|21||Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam|
|22||University of Agriculture, Faisalabad|
|23||PMAS, University of Arid Agriculture, Rawalpindi|
|24||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa University of Agriculture, Peshawar|
|25||University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore|
|26||NED University of Engg & Technology, Main University Road, Karachi|
|27||Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro|
|28||Quaid-i-Awam University of Engineering Science & Technology, Nawabshah|
|29||University of Enginnering & Technology, UET Lahore|
|30||University of Enginnering & Technology, UET Taxila|
|31||NWFP University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar|
|32||Institute of Business Administration, Karachi|
|33||COMSATS Institute of IT, Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad|
|34||Institute of Management Sciences, IMS, Main Campus 1-A, Sector E/five, Phase VII, Hayatabad, Peshawar|
|35||Sukkur Institute Business Administration, Airport Road, Sukkur|
|36||Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad|
|37||Islamia College University, Peshawar|
|38||Hazara University, Mansehra|
|39||Abdul Wali Khan Univesity, Mardan|
|40||King Edward Medical University, Lahore|
|41||Kinniard College for Women, 93 Jail Road, Lahore|
|42||Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE), Quaid-i-Azam University Campus, P.O.Box 1091, Islamabad|
|43||Khyber Medical University, PDA Building, Block IV, Phase five, Hayatabad, Peshawar|
|44||University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore|
|45||Dow University of Health Sciences, Baba-e-Urdu Road, Karachi|
|46||Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro|
|47||National Textile University, Faisalabad|
|48||Lasbela University of Agriculture, Water & Marine Sciences, Uthal, Balochistan|
|49||Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Sheringal, Dir Upper, KPK|
|50||Mirpur University of Science & Technology, Allama Iqbal Road, 10250, Mirpur, Azad Kashmir|
|51||University of Gujrat (UOG) Hafiz Hayat Campus Jalalpur Jattan Road Gujrat|
|52||Air University, Islamabad|
|53||Frontier Women University, Peshawar|
|54||University of Science & Technology, Township, Bannu|
|55||Karakurum International University, University Road, Gilgit|
|56||National University of Modern Languages, NUML, Islamabad|
|57||University of Malakand, Chakdara|
|58||University of Education, College Road, Township, Lahore|
- Financial support & those awards are to be had for undergraduate & graduate ranges in all learn about fields on the decided on public sector Pakistani universities.
- Students should get admission on the taking part establishment consistent with admission coverage of the college or establishment and will have to have registered themselves in Undergraduate (four Years) / Graduate (2 Years) techniques.
- All the deprived scholars who’ve already registered themselves within the taking part universities could be eligible to use for scholarship.
- The applicant’s eligibility is related to the requirement of the applicant as evaluated by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee whilst preserving it in thoughts the monetary prerequisites of applicant’s circle of relatives.
- The G & UG seats could be finalized by the establishments, then again weightage could be given to UG seats.
- The grants for complete program of G & UG seats will proceed and new scholars would in the end replace the seat.
- All the learn about fields will probably be opened till University makes a decision to incorporate or exclude any learn about box by preserving an eye fixed to its investment, program value, and choice of equipped seats and many others.
- For 5 years level techniques equivalent to Medicine, Pharm-D , the grants will probably be equipped for absolute 5 years.
- The college may alter the choice of scholarships as in line with precise in an effort to quilt the schooling rate consistent with allotted grants.
- Every pupil could be given a per month grant of Rs 6000 for the entire program and for the real tuition rate as neatly.
Financial Aid covers:
- Living bills,
- The tuition rate and value of transportation,
- Books allowance
- The supplementary necessities of the scholar.
How to Apply For Scholarship:
- HEC wish to strengthen the underprivileged scholars who can’t find the money for tutorial bills.However, it will have to be remembered that HEC gained’t give this award immediately below this scholarship program . These price range are given to deserving scholars by means of taking part Universities.
- The eligible scholars can get Scholarship Application Forms from the Financial Aid Office (FAO) to be had on the taking part Institution. However,the bureaucracy can also be downloaded on-line.
- The scholars will have to post the Scholarship packages to FAO place of job after of completion in conjunction with supporting report
Application shape: Click Here to Get Admission Form
Official Links: Visit Official HEC Pakistan Website
The submit Need Based Scholarships Program for Pakistani Students by HEC gave the impression first on Pakistan Blog.