I Moved to USA for 11th Grade and Journey to Bachelors Degree – Interview with Niraja From UTSA
Nirja used to be learning 11th grade in Nepal. Then her circle of relatives immigrated to the USA. She had to transfer to USA within the month of February (in the course of High School yr). Typically, highschool within the USA begins within the month of August. So, she used to be requested to attend 10th Grade (now not 11th) for few months to get a really feel for US Class Room settings and setting. It wasn’t simple for her, however she discovered some way to deal with the Cultural Shock.
Now, she’s a learning Bachelors Degree at University of Texas at San Antonio. I interviewed her to speak about her adventure from Nepal to 11th grade to Junior in UTSA.
Watch the Video Interview with Nirja
Video Interview Notes
Here’s a handy guide a rough evaluation of more than a few subjects we lined on this interview:
- Transition from Nepal to USA
- Dealing with Cultural Shock
- Life of High School Student
- Gap Year in High School
- How she decided on her Career Path to transform a Dentist
- List of Universities Applied for Bachelors Degree admission
- Campus existence in University of Texas at San Antonio
- AP Courses, Major, Minors and College Credits
- How to entire Bachelors Degree in three.five years
- How to Switch Majors in the course of your Bachelors Degree
Interested in Applying for University of Texas at San Antonio? Check this video interview with Admission Director Jessica to Learn About Admission Requirements at University of Texas at San Antonio (Clue – Apply for Admission with SAT or ACT Scores for Bachelors Degree Admission).